Dr Martens Torness S1P black leather steel toe/midsole work safety hiker boots
Torness hiker is part of our new Response collection, offering durable, all-day security. The 6-tie boot delivers all-round work-site protection with an internal steel toe-cap and PR plate. Leather uppers provide a clean, uniform appeal while the EVA midsole offers exceptional cushioning and flexibility. The engineered SoftWair™ sock-liner provides extra cushioning at heel and forefoot while the raised grid pattern promotes underfoot airflow to keep your feet dry and happy. Moisture-wicking linings and a padded collar further enhance the internal comfort. The sole tread is rated as SR-C and anti-static properties complete this versatile boot.
Safety Category : S1
Marking Code : P SRC HRO
- Toe Protection
- Heel energy absorption
- Slip resistant
Torness hiker is part of our new Response collection, offering durable, all-day security. The 6-tie boot delivers all-round work-site protection with an internal steel toe-cap and PR plate.
- Durable industrial grade leather with a fine print
- Padded collar and tongue to provide cushioning
- Safety Toe Cap which conforms to and exceeds European Standard
- Mesh foam backed breathable lining for internal comfort
- Contoured, comfort SoftWair anti-static footbed with moisture wicking properties, memory foam cushioning at the heel area, anatomically positioned and shaped arch support
- Nitrile rubber heat resistant outsole cemented to a cushioned EVA midsole for underfoot comfort
- Puncture resistant steel plate for underfoot protection
- Cemented construction