JSP EVOLite® Forester forestry chainsaw safety helmet #AJA242-560-800
The EVOLite® is a breakthrough product enabling Health and Safety Officers to achieve new levels of compliance due to its unrivalled comfort. It is lightweight, extremely comfortable and fits the widest range of head shapes and sizes. The harness and shell are truly integrated as one to give the best performance by keeping it firmly rooted on the head, even when fully inverted. Gives added security and protection when working at height, in high winds, or when there is a high degree of activity, such as during motorway maintenance.
- Lightweight Shell - Weighing less than 300g (dependent on model), the EVOLite® is the lightest safety helmet for sale in the UK.
- Chamlon™ Sweatband - Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption. PH neutral, dermatologically tested.
- 3D Precision Fitting - Never before has such a precise fit been attainable on an industrial safety helmet, using the unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings.
- Electrical Insulation (Non-vented only) - The un-vented version meets EN 50365 Class 0 10KV standard. This standard is applicable to electrically insulated helmets used for working live or close to live parts on installations not exceeding 1000Vac or 1500Vdc.
- EVOSpec® - The helmet with integral visor ensures that eye protection is on hand when needed and never lost, whilst removing the need for additional eye protection. Protects to EN 166.1.F. EVOSpec® Sold Separately.
- Universal Slots - Enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit™ safety visors and ear defenders.
- Branding - Extra large area for logos on the front, sides, and rear.
- Wheel Ratchet - The Revolution® Wheel Ratchet is an easy to use wheel ratchet adjustment system to create a firm comfort fit with added security.
Fitted with -
Surefit™ Visor Carrier: 20cm/8" Wire Gauze.
Inter EXV Ear Defenders: Helmet mounted ear defenders featuring a low profile and lightweight design. SNR=28.
Neck Cape: Hi visibility neck cape provides protection against UV50 as well as being water proof and fire retardant providing complete protection to the neck.
CR2 Reflective: High Intensity Reflective offering, on average, 60% more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing material.
4-Point Linesman Harness: Fully adjustable 4-point chinstrap with quick release buckle.